It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think if we have a big drop off in the future (and that's a big if). The blame has to be laid on the board. A part of me believes that Pep's genius (and him being the best manager of all time) has covered some of the flaws in our recruitment.
Wonder if there's another club in the world where 2 weeks after winning the treble they would have fans complaining about the quality of the squad

That’s truly a terrible list. It’s like they put Kev first, and then placed the other 19 randomly
Disagree. We've got 4 in it. No one's going to argue with Modric, Kimmich, de Jong, Pedri, Bellingham, Gavi etc

Anyway my point was who wasn't in the list.

I think if we have a big drop off in the future (and that's a big if). The blame has to be laid on the board. A part of me believes that Pep's genius (and him being the best manager of all time) has covered some of the flaws in our recruitment.
Should sack them all and get the Norwich scarves out if you ask me.

Deary me. Some people actually believe the best team in English football history is all down to one men who overcame a woefully run organization behind him.

Can you name for me a squad of players who you would rather have than City's? Any squad?

Some people just don't deserve the success that City have achieved in the last few years.

Don't get me wrong, i think our recruitment is good, but not without flaws. How many managers other than Pep would have won the league with Gundogan as our top scorer? Same with the full-back situation...where Pep has continued to find solutions (Delph, Zinchenko, Ake, AKanji etc...). This is what i meant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.