It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We have been very good in our transfer policy and Pep more than makes up for any deficiency that the board may show. But football landscape has constantly been changing and most players good through bidding wars. We have an absolute no bidding policy and till now we have done great through Release clauses. We demand absolute commitment from our future signing about how much they want to join our club and then only go and pay the release clause. I think we get those commitments because of our recent success and to a greater extend having the greatest manager of all times in our dugout.

Will this policy of release clauses or demanding absolute verbal commitments from our future players work once Pep leaves. Because 90% of the players are mercenaries who will go to the best club who gives the best money.
Bellingham didn’t decide to go to Madrid because of the goodness of his heart.
There were two great reasons:
1. They are Real Madrid.
2. They are still paying him loads of money.

I think this is wishful thinking but I hope that the club are keeping any alternatives under wraps and comes out of the blue. Imagine we leverage the full potential of our worldwide CFG scouting network and pick up some cheap wonderkid from like under £20M. Brighton-esque.

Look at brighton, they bought Caiceido from Ecuador for £4.5M in 2021 and now he's most likely to be sold for an excess of £80M!!

I know experience and all but I would love us to cut the middleman and pick up these gems ourselves rather than rely on the likes of brighton to develop these players and us then consequently pay 10x the value they were originally bought for.
We did with alvarez, zinchenko, ihanacho,gabriel jesus. We are not like brighton. We need the topmost player to play for us unlike brighton they just need better players.

I see what you’re saying.

We really don’t need much else if no one goes. Gvardiol added what else do we really need?!
We need to refresh players. At least 3 hungry players. Last season it was haaland and to some extent alvarez. We saw the hunger in their games especially haaland and grealish. This season i was expecting rice to be that.
Givadiol will be hungry to some extent. I m not so sure kovacic will be that hungry since he has won f..k all. We need some exciting talent even if it means selling mahrez or even bernardo (he is my fav player though). I will be pretty pissed off if he leaves. But we need refreshment.
May be hakimi instead of walker. But i dont see walker going anywhere.

We need to refresh players. At least 3 hungry players. Last season it was haaland and to some extent alvarez. We saw the hunger in their games especially haaland and grealish. This season i was expecting rice to be that.
Givadiol will be hungry to some extent. I m not so sure kovacic will be that hungry since he has won f..k all. We need some exciting talent even if it means selling mahrez or even bernardo (he is my fav player though). I will be pretty pissed off if he leaves. But we need refreshment.
Kovacic has won fuck all?
4 champions leagues, la liga, Europa league and World Cup runner up

Kovacic has won four times as many Champions Leagues as our club mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.