It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not challenging your perspective, was genuinely interested who you think we should go for if they leave, after all you are a City fan. I trust the process because I don’t really have much choice, but I still have players who I would like to see replace players who might leave.
Personally I think if Bernardo goes Foden replaces him. Of course that leaves who then takes Fodens minutes either wide left if Grealish isn’t playing,or right especially if Mahrez goes. As for who I don’t follow teams outside the P/L and have hardly heard of many of these names mentioned. A few of the wide players that do get mentioned I do know don’t look like Pep wide players to me.
That’s why I don’t worry about who we decide to bring in because Pep and Txiki understand what type of player they want far better than any of us.

Most of our goals seem to come from the players in the centre.

In that sense pushing Foden to the centre who is one of our best goal threats is a good idea.

With Haaland, KdB, Alvarez and Foden I dont have doubts about having elite goal scorers.

If we lose Mahrez we can manage without any signings, Grealish and Bernie start on the wings with Bobb/Palmer/McAtee is great cover imo.

The problem really comes in if we lose BOTH Mahrez and Bernie, then a winger must be signed.

Id prefer a LW signing anyways since the 3 youth players are more RW anyways.

Xavi Simons is the perfect signing.

I still live in hope that I’ll have a threesome with Kylie and Danni Minogue. I believe more accurately we should call it forlorn hope.
Quite unbelievably back in my teens I was offered such a threesome with Las Minogues when I was backpacking around the colonial backwater.

Equally unbelievably I turned them down as I’d brought my special VHS tape with me and my football sock.

Better the devil you know.

Personally I think if Bernardo goes Foden replaces him. Of course that leaves who then takes Fodens minutes either wide left if Grealish isn’t playing,or right especially if Mahrez goes. As for who I don’t follow teams outside the P/L and have hardly heard of many of these names mentioned. A few of the wide players that do get mentioned I do know don’t look like Pep wide players to me.
That’s why I don’t worry about who we decide to bring in because Pep and Txiki understand what type of player they want far better than any of us.
Fair play Blue, and absolutely correct on that last sentence. I have in mind players I would like but they may not have the skills for the type of role the club are looking at.

This window reminds me of the times I have (regrettably) gone clothes shopping with my Mrs.
Fuck all happens for ages with you are just stood like a vacant faced pleb. Eventually you are pleading, nay, begging, for something to be purchased.... just ANY FUCKING THING!
Got that settled before saying I do...near the top of the list of things that were simply non negotiable LOL...

R E L A X and repeat after me..

James McAtee

James McAtee

James McAtee

James McAtee

James McAtee

James McAtee

James McAtee

James McAtee

James McAtee

James McAtee

Wow he certainly does move like Merlin, I think he’s gone a bit under my radar just how good he is

You wouldn’t think we’ve done a treble if you take a look at twitter because the meltdown is actually embarrassing. Let the window pan out. It’s like if we don’t do it we’ll get relegated. Most of the exits were expected and ones we’ve known of for a while. We will get it sorted and yet again a lot of people will look like fools come April/May when Pep finds a solution again lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.