It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

This is the kind of bullshit tweet/ info that then sets up a,whole week of other Bellshill tweets from people who kfa. Fully expect tweets along yhd kinez if what it would cost, how we are willing to pay it but the papermaking or may not leave, crap about it being compl8cated to sort in two weeks, too early in his progression as a,player etc e5c.

All of which will be bullshit,as there is no truth to the original post.

All designed to generate clicks and interest while written in an ambiguous way as to avke to deny they got anyhing wrong when nothing happens

I'm not going to get excited until I see something concrete.

All these links that start of as hopes on bluemoon then materialize on Twitter only to increase the ope on blue.... Nah! Not doing that this time.

Amo wait!

This is the kind of bullshit tweet/ info that then sets up a,whole week of other Bellshill tweets from people who kfa. Fully expect tweets along yhd kinez if what it would cost, how we are willing to pay it but the papermaking or may not leave, crap about it being compl8cated to sort in two weeks, too early in his progression as a,player etc e5c.

All designed to generate clicks and interest while written in an ambiguous way as to avke to deny they got anyhing wrong when nothing happens

At least the bullshit tweet mentions a player I would like us to sign .

Most of the time they are just pure shite about players City would never go anywhere near.

But twiiter is still full of utter cunts

Correct and why I take any of these social media reports as total guess work! I'll check Man City website end of the week to see if we have signed anyone the old fashion way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.