It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I wonder if we are going to do something big I. January we seem to have a lot of money coming in last couple of years and we probably know we will get a load more next year through academy plus bonuses and obligations to buy

Looking just at players that are of the right age and home grown and not at clubs that wouldn’t sell to us in key positions

I can think of the following using transfermarket.com

Olise

Tyrick Mitchell

Eze

Atone Robinson

Tariq Lamptey

Jamal musiala

Morgan Gibbs White

Rico Henry

Marcus Edwards

Frimpong
Wirtz

Nothing on the lad from Argentina mate
I’m sure I read somewhere the plan was to buy him and keep him there until Jan. if so then it can be done at any point, the deadline is to register players to play, as he wont be playing for us we can sign him at any point I believe. This can be done (assuming I’m correct) next week If needs be, he’ll only then need registering in Jan.

I’m sure I read somewhere the plan was to buy him and keep him there until Jan. if so then it can be done at any point, the deadline is to register players to play, as he wont be playing for us we can sign him at any point I believe. This can be done (assuming I’m correct) next week If needs be, he’ll only then need registering in Jan.
If this is Valentín Barco, then he's also a 19 year old who has only a few months of senior football.

valentin barco didnt start for boca in their last match, i figured it was related to a transfer but maybe not

Last edited:
KDB is practically a write off for the season. We can't bank on him returning without some hiccups imo.
Absolute nonsense! He carried that injury all last season. Now he has had the operation he has time to recover properly rather than just managing the injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.