It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Don't be foolish. Definitely a place in our squad for a player of Trents quality. Walker is getting on and if defensive ability is a concern at RB than our backup option in Rico is not going to cut it either. Walker has been player as more of a RM in our latest system, allowing for Foden/Bernardo/Kev to take up more central routes to goal. Trent would be ace for us in that role.

His defensive lapses won't be as big of a concern in this system with 3 CB's.

I want a quality player like Trent but i will never want an actual Trent in our team.

No, we have Stones that steps into midfield far more effectively than Arnold. That's why we don't use Walker for that now. We'd want him as a right back and he isn't all that as a right back.
I'm saying Trent would play RM, not drop into the midfield. Many games of late - when in possession we still had Stones step in the midfield with Walker out on the flank with only 2 CB's in their traditional role.

If Trent isn't all that as a RB, who is better? You could maybe argue Hakimi but they're both in the same tier for me. After that you're into the Pedro Porro's of the world and you're meaning to tell me you'd rather have him over Trent?

And I've always been eager to criticize Trent. I don't want Trent as I think he's a twat but we'd be signing the best RB, 25 years of age, and it would boil the piss out of Liverpool fans. Likely only a possibility if Liverpool fall apart when Klopp/Salah/Van Dijk leave in the next little while.

I'm saying Trent would play RM, not drop into the midfield. Many games of late - when in possession we still had Stones step in the midfield with Walker out on the flank with only 2 CB's in their traditional role.

If Trent isn't all that as a RB, who is better? You could maybe argue Hakimi but they're both in the same tier for me. After that you're into the Pedro Porro's of the world and you're meaning to tell me you'd rather have him over Trent?

And I've always been eager to criticize Trent. I don't want Trent as I think he's a twat but we'd be signing the best RB, 25 years of age, and it would boil the piss out of Liverpool fans. Likely only a possibility if Liverpool fall apart when Klopp/Salah/Van Dijk leave in the next little while.
Stick him at RW, give Phil the keys.

There are better RM lots of them. Who's a better right back don't know probably loads. Maybe we'll go with 3 centre backs have no right back and buy a left back to mix it up a bit don't know, I do know though Arnold will probably never play for us.

There are better RM lots of them. Who's a better right back don't know probably loads. Maybe we'll go with 3 centre backs have no right back and buy a left back to mix it up a bit don't know, I do know though Arnold will probably never play for us.
there's " It means more to Us" joke somewhere in there

Jesus, this idea that TAA is a top midfielder has to stop.
He’s never played that position in a game against top quality opposition. The few times he’s slotted in is when he’s been given time and space to play the odd Hollywood ball he loves so much.
I’d want him nowhere near my midfield because he’s nowhere near good enough.
I’d want him nowhere near my defence because he can’t defend.
His qualities are often exaggerated because he plays for the cult.
He suits liverpool and their brand of chaos theory football. Let the **** stay there.

He’s never played that position in a game against top quality opposition. The few times he’s slotted in is when he’s been given time and space to play the odd Hollywood ball he loves so much.
He suits liverpool and their brand of chaos theory football. Let the **** stay there.
is there even rumours about him joining us ? He most likely will stay or go to RM.

is there even rumours about him joining us ? He most likely will stay or go to RM.
No idea, doubt it. I was just replying to the previous couple of posts talking about this amazing midfielder who doesn’t exist..

He’s the rashford version of a defender..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.