It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Jesus, this idea that TAA is a top midfielder has to stop.
He’s never played that position in a game against top quality opposition. The few times he’s slotted in is when he’s been given time and space to play the odd Hollywood ball he loves so much.
I’d want him nowhere near my midfield because he’s nowhere near good enough.
I’d want him nowhere near my defence because he can’t defend.
His qualities are often exaggerated because he plays for the cult.
He suits liverpool and their brand of chaos theory football. Let the **** stay there.
is there even rumours about him joining us ? He most likely will stay or go to RM.

is there even rumours about him joining us ? He most likely will stay or go to RM.
No idea, doubt it. I was just replying to the previous couple of posts talking about this amazing midfielder who doesn’t exist..

Jesus, this idea that TAA is a top midfielder has to stop.
He’s never played that position in a game against top quality opposition. The few times he’s slotted in is when he’s been given time and space to play the odd Hollywood ball he loves so much.
I’d want him nowhere near my midfield because he’s nowhere near good enough.
I’d want him nowhere near my defence because he can’t defend.
His qualities are often exaggerated because he plays for the cult.
He suits liverpool and their brand of chaos theory football. Let the **** stay there.
He’s the rashford version of a defender..

I actually think we may go for Bruno from Newcastle as it seems they may need to sell him to free up room in the PSR?

I actually think we may go for Bruno from Newcastle as it seems they may need to sell him to free up room in the PSR?

Rumours today that PSG and Madrid were at the game on Saturday to watch him. And PSG to watch Isak too.

Didn't he sign a contract with a release clause in? He's too good to be languishing mid-table with players like Dan Burn and Sean Longstaff to work with but he might stay another year I reckon, see what Newcastle do in the market/with a new (high-profile?) manager.

Rumours today that PSG and Madrid were at the game on Saturday to watch him. And PSG to watch Isak too.

Didn't he sign a contract with a release clause in? He's too good to be languishing mid-table with players like Dan Burn and Sean Longstaff to work with but he might stay another year I reckon, see what Newcastle do in the market/with a new (high-profile?) manager.
Madrid? How many midfielders do they need?

Don't be foolish. Definitely a place in our squad for a player of Trents quality. Walker is getting on and if defensive ability is a concern at RB than our backup option in Rico is not going to cut it either. Walker has been player as more of a RM in our latest system, allowing for Foden/Bernardo/Kev to take up more central routes to goal. Trent would be ace for us in that role.

His defensive lapses won't be as big of a concern in this system with 3 CB's.
Sorry mate but I’d rather struggle on than have that wanker wearing my teams shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.