It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by tolmie's hairdoo, 10 May 2019.

1. cityzennn93:20

cityzennn93:20

i see this argument used everywhere and honestly its the stupidest thing ever we might as well close down the forum if fans cant have any negative opinions because "if theyr'e so good they should be our manager or director" or " lets trust the world class manager and director over some guy on a forum" . regardless of our qualifications we have the right to criticize. we all might not be good cooks but we can tell when a meal is bad.

doobyedoobye likes this.
  2. Topbins

Topbins

Team supported:
    CITY
    Muric is not a better keeper than Bravo. There's is hardly a team in the Prem or Europe that would have a just out of their teens as a No. 2

bumbleblue, qatar blue and nmc like this.
  3. CC1

CC1

That’s a different argument. I was responding to your somewhat derogatory post about Pep’s reasons for keeping Bravo & indeed, Bravo’s ability

4. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

That one was done about three weeks ago

5. CC1

CC1

Reasoned arguments & discussions are a good thing but stupid statements such as the one I initially responded to deserve to be challenged. Nobody’s saying he shouldn’t disagree with Pep but we need 3 goalies & Bravo turned out to be ok before his injury. For what it’s worth, in answer to the initial poster - I would think that Pep’s thoughts about Bravo were nothing like the poster suggested in his articulate post :) :) :)

6. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

On how many appearances of Muric are you basing this? I think you are miles off btw

7. Tbh we don't know what Bravo will be like, after a year out injured.

karen7 likes this.
  8. wattle

wattle

Yep and if and when the young lad makes a balls up one game the same people will be crying saying he’s not good enough and we should get rid

9. richards30

richards30

So @93.20blue , care to expand on what we had right and wrong yesterday?

10. Delboy352

Delboy352

Surely he closely studied Peter Ridsdale’s contract negotiations with Seth Johnson and his agent?? Still makes me chuckle, that one...