It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Once he got past that first season, he played well for us. Think Pep knows a bit more than you to be honest.
i see this argument used everywhere and honestly its the stupidest thing ever we might as well close down the forum if fans cant have any negative opinions because "if theyr'e so good they should be our manager or director" or " lets trust the world class manager and director over some guy on a forum" . regardless of our qualifications we have the right to criticize. we all might not be good cooks but we can tell when a meal is bad.

i see this argument used everywhere and honestly its the stupidest thing ever we might as well close down the forum if fans cant have any negative opinions because "if theyr'e so good they should be our manager or director" or " lets trust the world class manager and director over some guy on a forum" . regardless of our qualifications we have the right to criticize. we all might not be good cooks but we can tell when a meal is bad.

Reasoned arguments & discussions are a good thing but stupid statements such as the one I initially responded to deserve to be challenged. Nobody’s saying he shouldn’t disagree with Pep but we need 3 goalies & Bravo turned out to be ok before his injury. For what it’s worth, in answer to the initial poster - I would think that Pep’s thoughts about Bravo were nothing like the poster suggested in his articulate post :) :) :)

On how many appearances of Muric are you basing this? I think you are miles off btw
Yep and if and when the young lad makes a balls up one game the same people will be crying saying he’s not good enough and we should get rid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.