It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

We're doing Tottenham Extra this year. We're not signing anyone but we'll win CL, not just final.

We extended his contract as he'd suffered a bad injury. Classy move by the club imo.

Exactly, we look after our own and don't just bin them like that. Regardless of how Hart felt City kept him as long as they could so he could find the right club.

Nope, but that is because they can get paid elsewhere.

If you gave them a choice that actually reflects the question we are talking about: Play ONLY for your club and get paid or Play ONLY for you country for free, every single one would choose club.
The question we are talking about? You quoted my post and are now telling me what I meant by it.

We extended his contract as he'd suffered a bad injury. Classy move by the club imo.
IF that's purely why we did it, class or not it's a bit of a shitter to us supporters.... multimillionaire footballer gets his tummy rubbed while S/C prices go up again.

I know price rises have been done to death but worth one last comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.