It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I think the cost does matter and should matter to us as fans. This football club is not to be exploited regardless of our riches and the owners are managing this extremely well these days, they won't be mugged off. Everyone values things differently and obviously he is more valuable to Leicester and United than he is to us or so we are being led to believe otherwise we would just pay the full amount as we obviously have the funds to do so.

I think the cost does matter and should matter to us as fans. This football club is not to be exploited regardless of our riches and the owners are managing this extremely well these days, they won't be mugged off. Everyone values things differently and obviously he is more valuable to Leicester and United than he is to us or so we are being led to believe otherwise we would just pay the full amount as we obviously have the funds to do so.

A player is only worth what it takes to get all 3 parties to sign, both clubs and teh player. If he doesn't want to play for the Rags and Leicester don't want to sell him then they might seek to change minds by throwing more cash at it. If that is what is going on we should stand back and see where it goes, at the end of the day we have 3 or 4 options lined up and if you throw cash at every problem you end up in a mess. Hold firm - let it play out - have faith in the bigger plan.

I'm sure that both Pep and Txiki know better than mes. Athough I can't understad why we didn't den Ndombele. It was said that he was too expensive and that was why we prefered Rodri. Now the Frenc goes to Spurs with less than 70 mil. we gave for Rodri.

I wish Ndomblele will become a flop and Rodri the new Patrick Vieira

I'm sure that both Pep and Txiki know better than mes. Athough I can't understad why we didn't den Ndombele. It was said that he was too expensive and that was why we prefered Rodri. Now the Frenc goes to Spurs with less than 70 mil. we gave for Rodri.

There will be a very good reason why we went for Rodri and not Ndombele!

Because rodders is a better fit as a player and as a man

Because rodders is a better fit as a player and as a man

And people tend to judge Ndomblele on his Champions League performances- particularly the ones against us (for obvious reasons) but in the French League Ndomblele‘s performances were quite mixed against lesser teams he was often quite poor.

And people tend to judge Ndomblele on his Champions League performances- particularly the ones against us (for obvious reasons) but in the French League Ndomblele‘s performances were quite mixed against lesser teams he was often quite poor.
That was my impression as well,i find if someone plays well v us we have to buy him with no thought that players raise their games when they play us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.