It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I haven't read the whole thread, but I'm going to have a dabble at this. Yoda, Jedi Master dies aged 900 (from memory). This shows the passing of the torch from the hierarchy of the rebellion (City/Vinny) to others prepared to take on that mantle.

Yoda says, "there is another Skywalker" just before dying.

Luke Skywalker is the poster boy spiritual leader of the Rebellion against the Empire (Rags/Dippers/Uefa), and with "another Skywalker", to me City has earmarked another leader to immediately replace Vinny.

The other Skywalker was Princess Leia. Leia sounds like Liar, and De Ligt in Dutch is "The Lies" by translation.

In my opinion this is Mathias De Ligt, who is Ajax captain at only nineteen, nineteen, n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nineteen

However, I could be entirely wrong of course!

Last edited:
I haven't read the whole thread, but I'm going to have a dabble at this. Yoda, Jedi Master dies aged 900 (from memory). This shows the passing of the torch from the hierarchy of the rebellion (City/Vinny) to others prepared to take on that mantle.

Luke Skywalker is the poster boy spiritual leader of the Rebellion against the Empire (Rags/Dippers/Uefa), and with "another Skywalker", to me City has earmarked another leader to immediately replace Vinny.

The other Skywalker was Princess Leia. Leia sounds like Liar, and De Ligt in Dutch is "The Lies" by translation.

In my opinion this is Mathias De Ligt, who is Ajax captain at only nineteen, nineteen, n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nineteen

Tolmie also posted a video about Dutch passports somewhere, could be De Ligt or Ake

You are Ted Rogers and I claim my Dusty Bin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.