It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

You want us to pay 100m to bring back a player who is some what of a myth given he wasn't a first team player? we laughed at the rags doing that with Pogba

It is pure speculation only, based on a music video. We also don't know the fee or whether we have first refusal and a discount to re-sign him. And just because Pogba hasn't worked out well doesn't mean others wouldn't. Fabregas and Pique both left Barca as youngsters and returned. Neither did much on their return mind...

I doubt Sancho is going anywhere this season. He seems to have a career roadmap & that involves nailing down a regular first team spot @ Dortmund & getting regular playing time.

On top of this Dortmund have repeatedly mentioned they will not sell Sancho this summer, even when the rags were sniffing about for a ridiculous fee. This ridiculous fee would most likely also apply to us & I seriously doubt we will do a Pogba-esque deal for Sancho to come back to us at least when Pep is in charge.

You want us to pay 100m to bring back a player who is some what of a myth given he wasn't a first team player? we laughed at the rags doing that with Pogba

They bought at 90 and I expect he will go for more if he leaves this summer

we wouldn't pay 100m for him though. we get him cheaper.
Still,he is an unknown in our first team,the clamour around him reminds me of John Guidetti,everyone built him up in their minds and moaned that he never got in,where is he now? i certainly wouldn't be happy to spend big bucks to get him back,some peoples ides that we let sane go and bring him back makes me laugh

Still,he is an unknown in our first team,the clamour around him reminds me of John Guidetti,everyone built him up in their minds and moaned that he never got in,where is he now? i certainly wouldn't be happy to spend big bucks to get him back,some peoples ides that we let sane go and bring him back makes me laugh
Remind me when John Guidetti went and tore up the Bundesliga? The two players aren’t remotely similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.