It's Quiet 9 - maybe just maybe

lancs blue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
lad from blue alliance's dad works at airport and found out.

Ah, the old "I know someone who works at the airport" angle, it never fails to disappoint. ;-)

People do work at airports you know ;-)

tbf this lads not a wum so we'll take him at his word,its not friend of a friend,its his father.

I think they had 1 or 2 days off, thats why Mancini went back to Italy and NDJ to Holand !

If player was coming, why on earth shell Mancini travel to bring him !
Is he signing a wonder kid who is 8 years old !!!

northstandgiveusasong said:
lancs blue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
lad from blue alliance's dad works at airport and found out.

Ah, the old "I know someone who works at the airport" angle, it never fails to disappoint. ;-)

Which terminal? I work there.

dont know but its a private charter coming in from bologna in 30 mins apparently.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
LoveCity said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
What on? fifa?

Nope - in reality. 13 assists and 4 goals in 12 league starts for Real. And if stats "don't tell the story" his performances are usually great whether as a starter or impact sub, he's nearly unplayable at times and everything we wish the myth Adam Johnson could be. He dives and rolls around like a prick to be sure but I'm beyond caring about that now, if Mancini decided to turn us into an obnoxious team of serial cheats I wouldn't care after the recent crap we've been subjected to by referees and the FA.

Internet darling Hazard has 7 goals and 6 assists in 20 starts for comparison.

Only Silva is in league with Di Maria in top European leagues for setting up goals (1 less for Silva), if we had the both of them we'd have creativity from the middle and from the flanks.

In that team hazard would double his figures, the word one dimensional is thrown around a great deal, Di-maria is the epitome of it, you should watch him more closely than relying upon manipulated statistics!!!!

That is so wrong it is unbelievable, Di Maria is everything Johnson should - as in he has his head when he comes inside and can play some incredible passes.

Are the sky cameras and that tit swanson or whatever his name is there??
(i realise that he is prob coming back on his own , but i would find it funny if there was a bit of a hullabaloo , and bobby is just bringing his favourite cheese or summat back).

Re: Re: It's Quiet 9 - maybe just maybe

bumbleblue said:
Are the sky cameras and that tit swanson or whatever his name is there??
(i realise that he is prob coming back on his own , but i would find it funny if there was a bit of a hullabaloo , and bobby is just bringing his favourite cheese or summat back).

I doubt he will even be back tonight. He will be having a couple of family days.

As stated why would he go out there to sign someone. All possible signings are given a tour of the citystore in down before they are unveiled as well.

Heard earlier that City and Liverpool are "monitoring" the situation with Walcott at Arsenal.

Anyone know any more about this or is it Bull?

northstandgiveusasong said:
Heard earlier that City and Liverpool are "monitoring" the situation with Walcott at Arsenal.

Anyone know any more about this or is it Bull?

please be bull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.