It's Quiet 9 - maybe just maybe

tolmie's hairdoo said:
OB1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvlxRvhCB_A[/youtube]

Wouldn't call myself a fan but there's no denying Elvis was a world class act at his best.

Does this mean someone needs to do less talking or that a dialogue has ended? If the latter, does that imply some action or no action?

Less chit-chat, that's an order!

Tevez told to stop fannying around and make a move this window?

allan harper said:
If it's DDR can I have a PM I wanna get that £100 I lost at The bookies backing City Wednesday night !
me too please tolm!! i lost £300 to a red dipper!! :-(

BibbyBlue85 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
OB1 said:
Wouldn't call myself a fan but there's no denying Elvis was a world class act at his best.

Does this mean someone needs to do less talking or that a dialogue has ended? If the latter, does that imply some action or no action?

Less chit-chat, that's an order!

Tevez told to stop fannying around and make a move this window?

Or AC Milan told to stop peeing about and meet the asking price?

"A little less conversation, a little more action please"

I'd say we're about to hear that DDR is to become a blue-shirted hero! Or Herman's finally going to fuck off for good! Either one would be fantastic news! Both would be fucktastic!

Manc.

Manc said:
"A little less conversation, a little more action please"

I'd say we're about to hear that DDR is to become a blue-shirted hero! Or Herman's finally going to fuck off for good! Either one would be fantastic news! Both would be fucktastic!

Manc.
both would be beer o`clock mate!!!

Never ceases to amaze how giddy people get for these extremely vague bits of phony ITK info from Bluemoan 'characters'.

How's Ajay, btw?

pardoe said:
Never ceases to amaze how giddy people get for these extremely vague bits of phony ITK info from Bluemoan 'characters'.

How's Ajay, btw?

You`ve still popped in to have a look though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.