It's Quiet 9 - maybe just maybe

waspish said:
cyprustavern said:
i have a novel idea tolmie ...either shut the fuck up or put you money where your mouth is

stick your bet on to make your money and then cut the shit posting youtube songs its pisstakingly ridiculous

Why so angry are you a child?

no waspish im ok just wondering why is all brother<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:04 pm --<br /><br />ok understood apologised and gone

cyprustavern said:
i have a novel idea tolmie ...either shut the fuck up or put you money where your mouth is

stick your bet on to make your money and then cut the shit posting youtube songs its pisstakingly ridiculous

It's pretty clever, really. By not actually saying anything he can't be proved wrong.
- if we sign Cerci, or any player who's ever played on either wing of a football pitch, people will say he said that
- if we sign De Rossi, people will claim he got that one right
- if we sign no-one, well...he hasn't actually said we'll sign anyone

Also clever is that the other ITK bloke and he play off eachother. Small brains will think that they can't both possibly be wind-up merchants.

Look...i'm not saying he isn't Brian Marwood, or i'm not saying he definitely IS a bedroom dweller with too much time on his hands, if it's harmless fun for some of you then fair play, that's your call, but i smell brown stuff, and i've already checked my pants, so i know it's not me.

Anyhow, i'll leave this thread alone for a short while, as i know from past experience that anyone doubting a self-appointed ITKer normally ends up getting plenty of personal insults thrown their way.

cyprustavern said:
waspish said:
cyprustavern said:

no waspish im ok just wondering why is all brother

-- Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:04 pm --

ok understood apologised and gone

cyprustavern said:

I have a better idea.
Why don`t you just add Tolm to your foe list and then you wont get so upset at reading his posts.
Or does your brain not allow you to think like that ??

cyprustavern said:
waspish said:
cyprustavern said:

no waspish im ok just wondering why is all brother

-- Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:04 pm --

ok understood apologised and gone

Ok try putting your point across without being so, let's say aggressive

tolmie's hairdoo said:
pardoe said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Still have major doubts on DDR, despite City now trying to get active.

If the deal was there to be done, it would have been done right at the start of the window with Yaya in mind.

...so you're saying that we may or may not sign a player, which may or may not be Daniele De Rossi?

Hmmm.

And you're of the impression that Tevez can tear his contract up at the end of the season?

Leave it to people who can at least keep up.

Do you reckon the club has the time to do a deal between now and the end of the window Tolm?

Can you elaborate anymore on your clue? Cheers fella.

Great, here we go again.

Let the witch hunt begin..

..Bring us Tolmies head on a stick..

..We demand answers...

..he knows fuck all (etc)...

Slagging match ensues. Tolmie leaves the board, transfer forum becomes a bore-fest for several months.

Give it a rest chaps. If you don't like whats being posted then don't read it. there are several other forums you can stick to without ruining things for others.

oakiecokie said:
cyprustavern said:

I have a better idea.
Why don`t you just add Tolm to your foe list and then you wont get so upset at reading his posts.

i deserved that im sorry

im steaming...no excuse i know ..i said what was on my mind at the time

We're well used to these threads decending into farce but its only a handful of posters causing trouble, easliy solved with a ban or two. why it has to get so fucking serious i don't know,its just a thread chatting about transfers ?

cyprustavern said:
oakiecokie said:
cyprustavern said:

I have a better idea.

i deserved that im sorry

im steaming...no excuse i know ..i said what was on my mind at the time

I think its Tolm who deserves an apology,not me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.