It's Quiet 9 - maybe just maybe

Tolmie has got plenty right in the past and there is no doubt he is privy to info

But transfers are complicated, we might enquire, we might approach, we might try
Does not mean we will get the player, but atleast with people like tolmie we get to know who we went for or tried to get, last summer was quite a stinker after tolmie quit n left and also fbloke went to twitter.

we had no clue what was going on whatsoever

brotherblue said:
Tolmie has got plenty right in the past and there is no doubt he is privy to info

But transfers are complicated, we might enquire, we might approach, we might try
Does not mean we will get the player, but atleast with people like tolmie we get to know who we went for or tried to get, last summer was quite a stinker after tolmie quit n left and also fbloke went to twitter.

we had no clue what was going on whatsoever

We have no clue whats going on now (other than TH has very poor taste in music)

cyprustavern said:
i have a novel idea tolmie ...either shut the fuck up or put you money where your mouth is

stick your bet on to make your money and then cut the shit posting youtube songs its pisstakingly ridiculous

NOW NOW!!!!!

if you dont wanna hear his clues, dont fucking read his threads!!!

i think its great, if he just said, we are singing suchabody, thread over, whereas this adds some excitement and fun.

I bet you only read the last chapter of books as well eh?

Only saw ur apology after i posted this. My apologies in turn

If I was bob I would not bother bring anyone in this window.
I would put my neck on the line and give one off our younger lads a game in one off our next few games.

I know he wants to play full strength team and I am not saying were playing bad but one or two of our first team players seem to be running out of idears of late and most of us want us to sign someone up to try take us over the finish line in may.

But maybe we should look at giving one our academy players a game to freshen things up a bit, Rather than bring some one in who will need time to settle.

I guess its all about opinions - personally if we could have found the right signings I'd have brought someone in at CB and a striker. I just have the horrible feeling we are going to get left short at some point. Sending off's seem a bit inevitable at present but we are also getting a few yellow cards which may deny us people at critical times. We've hada good run with injuries but again this could be an issue. We will never get a better chance to win the title and I'd hate to lose out for the sake of a couple of signings. That said maybe we have looked and have failed to find the right people. Who knows? None of us it seems.

It seems like we'll make our first net profit in quite a long time then unless of any late surprises.

Out:
Onuoha: undisclosed (approx. £3million)
Tripper: undisclosed (approx. £400k-£800k)
Mee: undisclosed (approx. £300k-£600k)
Chantler: undisclosed (nominal)
Karius: undisclosed (nominal)

In:
Pozo: undisclosed (approx. £200k, could rise in future)
Samuelson: free

At a guess maybe +£3.8million profit at the moment.

If Nir Biton arrives it looks like it may be an initial loan.

Bristol City apparently want to sign McGivern for £300k but that may wait till summer and there is competition from Barnsley.

We could make loads of money in summer if Tevez, Adebayor, De Jong, Kolarov, Weiss, Santa Cruz, Cunningham, McGivern, and other fringe players are sold as seems likely (Johnson is another whose future could be in doubt if his form doesn't improve, especially as we keep getting linked with top wingers like Di Maria and Hazard).

Either way I'd expect some big money signings come summer and not a huge net loss with the players we'll be selling likely to fetch £60million or so.

swede140 said:
If I was bob I would not bother bring anyone in this window.
I would put my neck on the line and give one off our younger lads a game in one off our next few games.

I know he wants to play full strength team and I am not saying were playing bad but one or two of our first team players seem to be running out of idears of late and most of us want us to sign someone up to try take us over the finish line in may.

But maybe we should look at giving one our academy players a game to freshen things up a bit, Rather than bring some one in who will need time to settle.

Thank God your not Bob then

Owt happening ?? Are you there tolm or fbloke?? come in .. i am finding it difficult without me fix... i am also finding it difficult to believe that Tevez will be coming back,, any enlightenment to be had.. all you tube clips gratefully received . haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.