It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

Rammyblues said:
Two weeks to go this place should be buzzin, like a bloody morgue, all quiet like:-)
I kind of wish we played a decent side in the next 3-4 weeks so we could give boyata a test to see if he's a real viable backup cause if he is then we could maybe just roll with him and hope VK stays healthy going forward. Unfortunately our upcoming games are filled with stoke, cardiff and hull

cmdub said:
Rammyblues said:
Two weeks to go this place should be buzzin, like a bloody morgue, all quiet like:-)
I kind of wish we played a decent side in the next 3-4 weeks so we could give boyata a test to see if he's a real viable backup cause if he is then we could maybe just roll with him and hope VK stays healthy going forward. Unfortunately our upcoming games are filled with stoke, cardiff and hull

it says something that Pelle puts Javi Garcia at CB before a natural one in Boyata, shame too really as Boyata is no worse.

surely this has to do with arsenal or united?
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 18m

Ok guys, I can tell you about the GIGANTIC deal going around Italy, England and Spain. STAY HERE AAAAAAAAH

markbmcfc said:
sam-caddick said:
surely this has to do with arsenal or united?
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 18m

Ok guys, I can tell you about the GIGANTIC deal going around Italy, England and Spain. STAY HERE AAAAAAAAH

He says it's us after El Shaarawy
Palmeri is often bullshitting though. But I wouldn't mind El Shaa if Draxler and Reus are impossible to get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.