It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
After they had it all set up for him to go to china on make mega money again! He said he was happy to stay at Chelsea seems they are a nit pissed and are trying to push him out after he said he was happy to stay!

Woke up yesterday and the talk was Lukaku this morning it's Costa has no one told the night shift who our manager is ?

After they had it all set up for him to go to china on make mega money again! He said he was happy to stay at Chelsea seems they are a nit pissed and are trying to push him out after he said he was happy to stay!

I think it's more the fact that he previously had a bust up with Conte. When in defence of a title you need everyone pulling in the same direction and Costa can be problematic at the best of times.

Signing Diego Costa makes no sense however many goals he may have in him.

I think it's more the fact that he previously had a bust up with Conte. When in defence of a title you need everyone pulling in the same direction and Costa can be problematic at the best of times.
Costa looks unhinged to me and not just his on-field antics. In the various video’s that came out after winning the league he is doing some really weird stuff. Add to that the constant chat around him leaving and I think he is a bit of an outsider there.

We should and no doubt will stay well clear.

Why bother with Costa? The man is more trouble than he's worth, and Jesus will probably be better. 22 goals last season- well, giveen as much gametime as he had, Aguero would get at least ten more and Jesus would top that as well. Also Costa's touch and passing is poor.

Who do you feel will be the next signing? Mendy? Walker? Bertrand? Alexis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.