It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate. I have just finished Uni so not to worried. Also have good experience.
My dream is to do an MBA in 3 years time and get a job at City in the corporate/strategy side of things.

On another matter I have emailed the hedge fund guy and am still waiting for a response.

Be a bit careful, bud. The majority of hedge funds are not doing well, and several are shutting down or shedding people

We`re trying Mexico this September after having 3 trips to Cuba.
Staying in Peurto Aventuras.
Close to Cancun, it looks. At least it is in the same state. I LOVE Mexico, always have. The food, culture and people are wonderful.

Proper football fans there too. Wore a City top a few times at the resort and the staff engaged me often about football. I'd go every year if I could. Would love to convince my wife to retire there

I hope you have a great holiday, Oakie!

Close to Cancun, it looks. At least it is in the same state. I LOVE Mexico, always have. The food, culture and people are wonderful.

Proper football fans there too. Wore a City top a few times at the resort and the staff engaged me often about football. I'd go every year if I could. Would love to convince my wife to retire there

I hope you have a great holiday, Oakie!
Really looking forward to it bdtr as is my missus.

Punta Cana? Been there twice. Stayed at Secrets Royal Beach the first time and Iberostar the 2nd. Had a lovely time on both occasions.

Next time give Cancun, Mexico a try. It is amazing.

We went cancun 18 months ago and stayed in the Finest Playa Mujeres. This time we're in the Dreams punta Cana and it's lovely. Hot as Balls but we're having a great time

Cancun was amazing when I went as well. I've never consumed as much alcohol in a week's span as I did there. We sold Tevez to Juventus while I was there and while I couldn't understand a thing on the telly that caught my eye!

Now all the internationals are done. I hope some transfers will be finalized. Mendy, walker sanchez and bertrand...
These are the most probables according to our itks here. I wouldnt mind mbappe or aubamayang either.
I hope we get at least 20 millions from our selling players. I was expecting 60 / 70 million. But here i am realistically loaning joe hart, bony, mangala, nasri again. Thanks to their higher salaries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.