It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Real Madrid sell and why would he want to leave? I can't see it happening.

For the amount of improvement we would see in ball retention, compared to Yaya for example, it would be a most ridiculously indulgent signing, when you weigh it up against the complete lack of defensive cover he brings.

He would have to play in place of KDB or Silva imo.
Oh, I agree. Kroos would be way way down the list of signings required for me. If we secure all the players that we actually need and he came as a bonus then I could live with it, but we've got far more important issues that need resolving.

For the amount of improvement we would see in ball retention, compared to Yaya for example, it would be a most ridiculously indulgent signing, when you weigh it up against the complete lack of defensive cover he brings.

He would have to play in place of KDB or Silva imo.

Also in that position, if we want to prioritise passing and ball retention above all else, we've got Gundogan, who when fit and in form is not far off Kroos' level of ability.

No friggin way we get Kroos. I think it’s too much of a pipe dream. Real has no reason whatsoever to sell Kroos. The only reason they would sell him imo:
  1. They’re strapped for cash (They’re not)
  2. They have a young player waiting behind him (They don’t. There’s Isco but he’d take Modric’s place and not Kroos)
  3. They’re not winning anything (They absolutely are winning everything)
  4. Kroos is a locker room nuisance (Kroos so nice he might as well be a blonde Gandhi)
  5. Kroos put in a transfer request (Why would he?)
  6. When the Sheikh financed the Madrid stadium development there’s a clause that tells them to sell Kroos to us.
No. 6 is the most likely lol. With that said, Kroos and Thiago is my dream CM pairing.

Don Balon are notoriously unreliable. Seems highly unlikely that Real would be willing to sell Kroos, he's a vital part of their team. Would be a dream signing of course, but can't see it happening.
Are well, it made clean the monitor and ceiling, back breathing normally again.

Kroos seems impossible. Has to be some unknown kid, doesn't even have to be from Real Madrid. Could be something other than about a player.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/sportstotal/beraterfirma/berater/199

Here's a bigger list of their players.

We were linked with a German 18 year old yesterday, not impossible it's just something like that. If signing Kroos were on the books I think we'd send more than one bloke. Also just seems very unlikely Madrid would consider selling and disrupting their brilliant midfield.

A few players on that list I'd like here. Tomorrow Horn, good young keeper that is comfortable with the ball at his feet. Zieler, home grown and wants out of Leicester, and I believe also good with his feet. Obviously, Toni Kroos and Marco Reus would be of interest.

Hopefully it isn't Felix Kroos we are looking to bring in instead of Toni. :)

If we want to go for Kroos why not Verratti instead? I mean who wouldn’t want to trade Paris for Manchester?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.