It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he also responded to me by saying "fair point".
Because it is true that Kane has been brilliant for three years!!!

Everything I said after that is the reasoning behind his success and the stagnation of Morata and Martial and why Mbappes going to United or Madrid wouldn't be a good move for him.

Not sure why you're a) finding this hard to follow b) thinking that anyone is disagreeing with you.

Because it is true that Kane has been brilliant for three years!!!

Everything I said after that is the reasoning behind his success and the stagnation of Morata and Martial.

Not sure why you're a) finding this hard to follow b) thinking that anyone is disagreeing with you.
You as usual joined in a debate that causes you issues.Get over yourself as myself and Mars don`t have a problem ... only yourself and you appear to be arguing over a pointless issue that no-one else is bothered about.You always want to have the last word to try and prove your point.
Harry Kane is the person WE are discussing.Keep your nose out."Fair point" replied Mars to me,stating that he wasn`t disagreeing with me ... only you.

Sitting by a pool reading this thread for the last hour is much more entertaining than the book I have with me. Gutted I've got to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.