It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds plausible though? contracts run until 30th june don't they so the boys get their money and then move?
It's plausible because it's taken straight off here.

Tolmie said the loyalty payment thing 2 weeks ago, MattyB said he was hired last week.

I reckon once we hit July Txiki will go into overdrive with whoever is left to sign.

I will be astonished if Pep will be happy going on tour without 3 or even 4 new fullbacks.

The only deal I see dragging is the Sanchez deal. It would not surprise me to see that being done in the last week of the window wherever he goes.

It's plausible because it's taken straight off here.

Tolmie said the loyalty payment thing 2 weeks ago, MattyB said he was hired last week.
Seriously. He even tweeted that Wednesday announcement thing. What a fuckin ripoff.

Good point re Kompany but Alves should hit the ground running and we'll probably start with Bertrand and ease Mendy in slowly.

I agree, Bertrand is a good player and a massive upgrade on Clichy. We can ease in both Alves and Mendy.

Would prefer to see a backline of Bertrand-Stones-Kompany-Walker in the first few games. Then we can begin to introduce both Mendy and Alves and begin rotating accordingly. Its going to be quality.

I agree, Bertrand is a good player and a massive upgrade on Clichy. We can ease in both Alves and Mendy.

Would prefer to see a backline of Bertrand-Stones-Kompany-Walker in the first few games. Then we can begin to introduce both Mendy and Alves and begin rotating accordingly. Its going to be quality.

You're assuming Walker will start because Alves needs to be eased into the Premier League.

IMO What's much more likely is Alves starts because Walker needs to be eased into Pep's tactics and system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.