It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are hopeful of signing Dani Alves in the next few days and continue to haggle with Spurs over a fee for Kyle Walker. [Telegraph]
Southampton are trying to block Ryan Bertrand (27) from leaving with City keen and believing the player wants to join them. [Mirror]

Football Weekly with some of the most baseless, outdated transfer speculation, almost as if those on today have seen none of the news we've been fed all summer and are still using news from last summer/winter. In all fairness Jimbo said, "Who would you buy?"

Ian "I hate Raheem Sterling" Mcintosh listed us (shouldbe ?) in for Alex Sandro and then James Horncastle said, "If [he] had the Abu Dabi bottomless pit of money" he'd be in for David Alaba and Thiago.

None of whom we have been heard to be in for this summer, but we were been linked to ages ago.

Horncastle, however, later predicted us to step up under Pep and win the league, suggesting we've had the best summer other than Everton (who one of the two predicted to get into the top 4).

Mcintosh also suggested we let Nacho go to Spurs, which sounds like one of the last clubs we would want him to play for as they are fighting with us for the league/top 4/CL.

Football Weekly with some of the most baseless, outdated transfer speculation, almost as if those on today have seen none of the news we've been fed all summer and are still using news from last summer/winter. In all fairness Jimbo said, "Who would you buy?"

Ian "I hate Raheem Sterling" Mcintosh listed us (shouldbe ?) in for Alex Sandro and then James Horncastle said, "If [he] had the Abu Dabi bottomless pit of money" he'd be in for David Alaba and Thiago.

None of whom we have been heard to be in for this summer, but we were been linked to ages ago.

Horncastle, however, later predicted us to step up under Pep and win the league, suggesting we've had the best summer other than Everton (who one of the two predicted to get into the top 4).

Mcintosh also suggested we let Nacho go to Spurs, which sounds like one of the last clubs we would want him to play for as they are fighting with us for the league/top 4/CL.

These people have the platform to spout any bullshit they want with there bias fcucking Drivel.

They must be one of the smuggest set of ****s in the podcasting world which is quite a feat considering.

For goodness sake, are you guys telling me that between 2245 when I last checked and now, we haven't signed anyone?

Disgraceful. #TxikiOut

Will we get to 2000 pages before our next signing?
Actually seems pretty quiet around most clubs, maybe there's one big move holding lots of others up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.