It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep to L'Esportiu: "Now with Txiki, we're trying to make the necessary changes to strengthen the team."

Pep: "It was the most veteran team in the Premier League, a team that had achieved many successes, but had grown old."

Pep: "With Gabriel Jesus, Gundogan, Sané we're rejuvenating, but I've had 8-9 Pellegrini players, who are good, but we need to rejuvenate."

Pep: "I always think what would have happened if we'd had Kompany, Gabriel Jesus and Gundogan all year..."

Pep to L'Esportiu: "Now with Txiki, we're trying to make the necessary changes to strengthen the team."

Pep: "It was the most veteran team in the Premier League, a team that had achieved many successes, but had grown old."

Pep: "With Gabriel Jesus, Gundogan, Sané we're rejuvenating, but I've had 8-9 Pellegrini players, who are good, but we need to rejuvenate."

Pep: "I always think what would have happened if we'd had Kompany, Gabriel Jesus and Gundogan all year..."
I think that's telling that Gundogan will be no1 choice for that DM spot behind Silva/Silva/KdB.

Strikes me as a little lightweight

Always my fear when we try to mimic Barca. It can work but it depends on referee's giving fouls when we get kicked off the pitch, something that was always on Barca's side. With Yaya it isnt an issue as nobody can get the ball off him but Gundogan could get bulldozed without a foul being given with how crap the refs are against us. Losing the ball in that area would leave us very vulnerable due to how expansive we play.

Same thing as relying on offsides, you are putting faith in the linesman to do his job every time. Just seems vulnerable to bullshit calls.

Can't be arsed to trawl through the 6m posts in this thread...I'm getting on a bit. Any news ? At all ? or are we just watching tumbleweed.
Tumbleweed and very boring with more and more delays and excuses. I was a lot younger when this thread started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.