It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note i saw Nolito driving out of the academy earlier in a nice black Porche.
His face didn't look too pasty to me...
Surprised nothing had happened with him yet....

On a side note i saw Nolito driving out of the academy earlier in a nice black Porche.
His face didn't look too pasty to me...
Surprised nothing had happened with him yet....

Plenty of stuff is happening with him, just everyone wants to play us for fools and get him on loan again. Sevilla, Betis and Celta supposedly sniffing.

He's got a sad case of the sky blue plague: big wages and wrong side of thirty - Txiki will shift him eventually but I doubt we get a good deal.

im far from flapping but i do hate it when other teams announce new signings, i wish we could sign a player every week!

just reading that Lacazzette is having a medical at the arse, so he should be announced soon.

Hopefully we will get something done soon before a flap does start on here ;-)

We do seem to like a protracted deal. I'm sure all our deals will get done but it might be after we get back from the US. MYbe we just want to save a few bob on flights and hotels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.