It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deals are obviously done and the club are just fucking with us, checking the forum, laughing their cocks off at ITK updates. I can just see Txiki now, hovering over sending the confirmation emails for Walker, Alves and Sanchez but holding off to laugh at the flappers.

Yeah it must be that.

The deals are obviously done and the club are just fucking with us, checking the forum, laughing their cocks off at ITK updates. I can just see Txiki now, hovering over sending the confirmation emails for Walker, Alves and Sanchez but holding off to laugh at the flappers.

Yeah it must be that.
NO MENDY?!?!?!? *FLAPPING INTENSIFIES*

Yeah it must be that.
Some how I don't think so

Regarding Hart clubs know we want to sell and not keep him at our club so they will just wait till right near the end of the window to try and get him for next to nowt or a loan.

Yep, about sums it up. I don't think Nasri, Mangala, Denayer or Bony will be much different either, or even Nolito come to that, cos Seville have already had the fucking begging bowl out pleading impoverishment and looking for a loan. It's becoming a real source of frustration this, to the point that the club has to take a stand even if it impacts on our ability to buy. The players concerned need to be prepared to take a pay cut or sit out their City careers in the obscurity of the stiffs. I hope we told Benitez to shove his proposed loan deal for Hart right back up his fat arse

Of the five first-team players who we had to loan out last season (Denayer, Mangala, Nasri, Bony, Hart) we need to try and shift at least three of them this summer. Mangala looks like he'll be the easiest to flog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.