It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're now smart, we make a concrete move on Fabinho to cover Walker at right-back.

It will also fix the gaping hole we will have at the base of our midfield when Fernandinho, Yaya and Gundogan are either injured or overrun.

Fabinho wants to go to the World Cup with Brazil and knows playing at right-back will help improve his chances.

Seen the Atletico Madrid links but...

Won't even charge Txiki for the advice ;)

I cant say I have watched a lot of Fabinho but the apparent reluctance of any club to take a punt on him concerns me a little. He hasn't exactly been shy in letting the world know of his availability, yet no club seems willing to snap him up. Whats wrong with him?

Apparently pep met alves on friday, and alves agreed a deal and gave his word, despite intrest from psg. Psg then doubled their offer and he fucked off to psg. Guardiola feels betrayed, although walker has always been 1st choice.

Believe what you want

If we're now smart, we make a concrete move on Fabinho to cover Walker at right-back.

It will also fix the gaping hole we will have at the base of our midfield when Fernandinho, Yaya and Gundogan are either injured or overrun.

Fabinho wants to go to the World Cup with Brazil and knows playing at right-back will help improve his chances.

Seen the Atletico Madrid links but...

Won't even charge Txiki for the advice ;)

I'd be happy with that but can't see City paying 90/100m for 2x RBs although Fabinho can cover midfield

Pep's obviously happy with the defensive midfield options though, so getting a player who prefers to play there and can occasionally cover RB doesn't really make a lot of sense.

He's also the complete opposite kind of RB to Alves so as a replacement doesn't really work.

Not to mention Monaco selling us 3 players in 1 window seems unlikely, and I'm not sure how being our 3rd choice defensive mid and 2nd choice RB is going to get him into Brazil's team.
I don't suppose there's a buy 2 get 1 free option?

Pep's obviously happy with the defensive midfield options though, so getting a player who prefers to play there and can occasionally cover RB doesn't really make a lot of sense.

He's also the complete opposite kind of RB to Alves so as a replacement doesn't really work.

Not to mention Monaco selling us 3 players in 1 window seems unlikely.

He's exactly like Alves in terms of his best foot is forward.

Delph and Fernando will be moving on and as much as he now sees himself as midfielder, he knows his chances of making the Brazil squad are better served also getting opportunities at right-back.

It doesn't appear to stop him considering Paris, who are far better stocked than us in the central midfield base and now have Alves replacing a seemingly outgoing Aurier.

Does anyone know if maffeo will go on the us tour? Haven't seen him in those training vids. Was probably meant to go to girona, but im just wondering if we might pull the plug, at least temporarily.

He's exactly like Alves in terms of his best foot is forward.

Delph and Fernando will be moving on and as much as he now sees himself as midfielder, he knows his chances of making the Brazil squad are better served also getting opportunities at right-back.

It doesn't appear to stop him considering Paris, who are far better stocked than us in the central midfield base and now have Alves replacing a seemingly outgoing Aurier.
He would almost certainly play in midfield for us most of the time, cos he would be much better in that holding role than yaya or dinho imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.