It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo was shocking saving any sort of ball that game low to either side of him.Have to agree with you ref a goalies main trait which is actually saving a ball but it appears Pep wants more than that.

It's ok wanting more but not one at the expense of the other. The game against the rags when he did the cruyff turn then gave shrek (I think it was) a leg breaker. Absolutely ludicrous scenes.

Joe hart was average, bravo is shit, these two surely can't be defended or argued about, it really is that simple.
No fucker really wants hart, the whole league has cocked their sides at bravo and I'd be glad if they were both gone.

Not wanting to get dragged in to this Bravo pissing contest, but im sure i saw he had one of the worst percentages for stopping on target shots. No matter if your defence allows 10 or 100 on target shots, the higher the percentage that are stopped will be key to determining the success of a goalie

That performance Joe had against Dortmund at home was incredible. We had no business being in that game and he earned us a point
It was unreal mate, it was weird because i'd started getting used to us being almost unbeatable at home & then they turned up that night & took us to the cleaners, i haven't seen us dominated at home to that extent ever since,joe saved us from prob a 6 or 7-1 defeat that night

It was unreal mate, it was weird because i'd started getting used to us being almost unbeatable at home & then they turned up that night & took us to the cleaners, i haven't seen us dominated at home to that extent ever since,joe saved us from prob a 6 or 7-1 defeat that night

It was a shock as at that time not much was known about Dortmund and we were chasing shadows, if not for Hart we would have been hammered. For a while he was the best keeper in the country and probably one of the top six in the world. No idea where it started to go wrong but there are a lot of rumours of stuff behind the scenes. Bravo has been a disaster and just hasn't worked.

And Gundogan was the orchestrator, absolutely brilliant .. really got fingers crossed he gets back to that form for us

That performance Joe had against Dortmund at home was incredible. We had no business being in that game and he earned us a point

one against Barcelona was better. he saved like 10 one on one sitters. he used to be great on one on one situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.