It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, no more big rumours. Sanchez loves arsenal and Mmm Bop is joining Real, and we're left with a Spurs reject and and a couple of players who had maybe three good games for Monaco in the French league. Absolutely gutted about the money wasted this window. Typical.
Such a happy soul!

Indeed... what a footballer... the skill in this video is insane.... shades of Gazza against Scotland. Unfortunately it was an own goal but don't let that detract from the skills required....

A peach of a finish. Helped immeasurably by the fact we had a fucking Welsh midget in net. I remember when Margetson had to play outfield in a league cup tie (Wycombe?) and the cunnt couldn't run. The worst player EVER to don the sky blue. Not even close. Fuck me, he was bad. Actually he wasn't even that good. HE WAS FUCKING BIZ.

Mbappe rumours have gone quiet and Tolmie not posted in a while

If Monaco are going to let Mbappe go they surely will need to do it in the next week or so. Tricky spending £160m, sensibly, in the last week of August.

If Monaco are going to let Mbappe go they surely will need to do it in the next week or so. Tricky spending £160m, sensibly, in the last week of August.
Posted it earlier in Mbappe thread - Monaco directors will reportedly meet with his representatives in the coming days, most probably to discuss an extension on improved terms.

A peach of a finish. Helped immeasurably by the fact we had a fucking Welsh midget in net. I remember when Margetson had to play outfield in a league cup tie (Wycombe?) and the cunnt couldn't run. The worst player EVER to don the sky blue. Not even close. Fuck me, he was bad. Actually he wasn't even that good. HE WAS FUCKING BIZ.

And the useless **** is now England's goal keeping coach YCMIU

I remember a last game of the season against Everton in the 90s when Margetson was flapping at corners. Everton then concentrated on just getting corners which Hinchclife was swinging in to great effect. He was totally out of his depth and eventually subbed off for Dibble. City lost 5-2. Unusually both teams used two keepers in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.