It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may improve but I think improving to the level you are suggesting is a bit unrealistic.

I agree. They way they were able to hoof it forward and their determination to fire crosses in even when no-one was there, was impressive. We'll struggle to match that any time soon.

So has anything happened?
Just reactions to a report in the Telegraph that City expected to bid for Sanchez before the window shuts. In France a report in L'Equipe said PSG bid for Mbappe is an an impasse. Differing opinions on what Sanchez adds to first 11.

I can never figure out one of Tolmie's videos. Now he posted four at once. Yeah, I've got no chance deciphering any of those.

I'd hate to see tolmies cd collection his tast in music is dire

Just because tolmie's hairdoo posts tunes in here, doesn't necessarily mean it's his taste in music, does it? It means he has a broad appreciation of it.

I remember the Fun Boy three, J geils band, and Chaka Khan... Chaka Khan Chaka Khan, but it doesn't mean I have their material in my collection now does it?

I have just 1 question about transfers and this isn't a dig at any one post, but why during transfer sagas does twitter and the media
suddenly become all knowing and factual ? Whereas in every other area of football, it's a load of bollocks, bias and shit stirring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.