It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if @tolmie's hairdoo knows that the sanchez deal isn't happening now and that's why he isn't going to be posting much today? I know he is moving house but surely you keep checking in here if something good was gonna happen?

When did you last move house mate? If it had been deadline day when I last moved in september no chance I could have checked on here even if I had wanted to because it was a fucking shambles. Now I reckon T has a slightly higher budget than I did, and maybe can afford better than two clueless wankers with the wrong size lorry but still.

He might be being quiet for other reasons, but you can't blame him for not checking while moving!

The penny is dropping....lol this is golddddd
Once Alexis is confirmed ....and they get not time to sign Draxler....i just can't wait for the meltdown ...i'm serious fam.....blood.....fam...blood.....yehhhh...yehhh blood...fammmmm

Been a bit slow so far today. Hope Sanchez is done as a few are suggesting and we are just allowing the Arsenal PR machine to do its stuff - which seems to translate into them making a bad situation worse! I honestly think we have an outline agreement for Evan's but want Denayer and Managala gone before we complete it (it's clear Evans won't go to Arsenal or Leicester) Mangala looks to be being a tad difficult. Got a feeling it will be 2 in - I know Tolm hinted at 3 but can't see beyond Sanchez and JFE. Think Denayer, Bony, Mangala and Delph will be gone by tonight and hopefully we will get some sort of fee for 3 of them. Whatever happens today - this has been a fabulous window - we really have cleared the decks and shipped an awful lot of deadwood out that should have been removed over the last 2 or 3 years - I think it's 30 odd players off the books and a number who are on loan like Hart and Roberts will realistically never feature again for us. We have a much smaller younger squad which is of incredibly high quality. Pep just needs to forge them into a unit and bring the best out of them and we should be right there in all 4 competitions. Happy days (I hope).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.