It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pages sure, but probably a reference to upwards of £300m of spending incoming. Actually finishing this season with a limp could be the trigger needed to push a few extra buttons at board level to get any signings in the balance over the line.

Not a chance Pep puts his managing career and legacy at risk next year. I just don't see him doing that. I'd be worried about next season if I didn't get the feeling the manager will be backed like never before.

Pages sure, but probably a reference to upwards of £300m of spending incoming. Actually finishing this season with a limp could be the trigger needed to push a few extra buttons at board level to get any signings in the balance over the line.

Not a chance Pep puts his managing career and legacy at risk next year. I just don't see him doing that. I'd be worried about next season if I didn't get the feeling the manager will be backed like never before.
Cant believe he got us playing so shit just to get his way, obviously proved a point by being more disruptive than Mancini, and more clueless than MP. Thursday may redeem him, if not then god help him. The way he wants to play has been sussed already and we await plan B, I'm out!

Yesterday showed us we need to fix 3 areas urgently if we are to progress.

Firstly and most obviously full back- none are good enough either in defence (Zabaleta, Navas Kolarov) or attack (Sagna and Clichy)
Midfield holding position the best player in that role for us has been Yaya, Fernandinho did well start of the season not so well recently.
Cover for Silva/ KdB we play with two "8"s and we only have 2 fit at the moment. We desperately need to get someone else there. Can you imagine the diefference bringing say Isco on when Silva got injured? Means we could take Silva out of the firing line occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.