It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
would pull out a blinder on us time and time again, just not worth £30m for him to screw us.

Should have a modicum of human decency and loyalty to the fans, and bugger off elsewhere.

No one knows Hart's weaknesses better than his teammates, I wouldn't be worried. Against Dzeko's Roma, he let in 4 goals low to his left, and Roma were clearly targeting that area of his goal, with only 10% of their shots going to Hart's right.

If he wants to go to United, and they'll give us £30m, let them have him.

No one knows Hart's weaknesses better than his teammates, I wouldn't be worried. Against Dzeko's Roma, he let in 4 goals low to his left, and Roma were clearly targeting that area of his goal, with only 10% of their shots going to Hart's right.

If he wants to go to United, and they'll give us £30m, let them have him.

yes, but as proven time and time again, our boys can't hit a barndoor with a banjo, and he would be up for it.

yes, but as proven time and time again, our boys can't hit a barndoor with a banjo, and he would be up for it.

Proven time and time again? We've scored the second most goals in the league, and the third highest shot accuracy FFS, if you just want to woman and moan about imaginary problems, do you have to do it here?

Proven time and time again? We've scored the second most goals in the league, and the third highest shot accuracy FFS, if you just want to woman and moan about imaginary problems, do you have to do it here?

Is shot accuracy the same as the conversion rate? Genuine question. I'm dreadful at these things but found a table that shows we're 7th in terms of conversion with 16.8%. Chelsea are top. Think I saw a video recently that showed Monaco as having a conversion rate that was almost a European record.

Has @tolmie's hairdoo packed in again?

If you watch carefully - sometimes when Tolm is quiet a few other people come up with reliable inside info. I sometimes wonder whether Tolm passes info to a few other people to post. I do have a few examples of this but probably best not to say - but read the posts since Tolmie last posted and you might see what I mean.

well Aguero had 6 chances alone in the 1st half on Thursday, missed them all. Could have killed a number of games off this season and didn't despite the chances. Us missing chances has cost us the league, even Pep agrees.

well Aguero had 6 chances alone in the 1st half on Thursday, missed them all. Could have killed a number of games off this season and didn't despite the chances. Us missing chances has cost us the league, even Pep agrees.

Your one negative fucker Aren't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.