It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's having a laugh mate....I hope! :)
It was reasonably well reported earlier in the season (February/ March time?) but most people just dismissed it including me. Apparently it was very real from what I heard, (no, I'm not in the know but have a very occasional conversation with someone who is). My personal view is that Sergio's end of season form with tracking back and defending from the front may have changed Pep's mind. I hope that is the case.

Just the beginning this. We'll spend near £300m, which is easy when you consider top players tend to cost around £50ish these days. Walker isn't done yet and we've got a bit of waiting to do, but i think it'll happen. It's gonna be a summer of totally and utter regeneration and we're going to love it.

Aguero leaving depends on a few factors which is perhaps why nobody is really sure.

He could go back to Atletico, to really celebrate a new stadium etc, but they will have to sell Greizmann surely.
To Real, very unlikely as they will be looking solely at Mbappe now and will most likely sell off Morata etc and put a huge bid down for Mbappe.
To Barca, impossible due to funds and they already have MSN.

Any other options, China has become pretty much impossible due to their new tax laws and I don't see him going to PSG.
The Atleti club and fans have a lot of bad blood with Sergio, going back there has never been an option for him.

Where's the French fuck?

surrender-pano_20746.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.