It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished work and sat with a pint trying to make sense of all that's happening/potentially happening. Could somebody sum it all up for me please? Would be very grateful:-)

Reckon the forward will take the longest. Still think by pre season we may just get everything done this year!

That would be class, anyway I am more concerned about getting the defenders + GK in early so they have more time to gel.

The talk of 'unexpected big money offers' for some of our players... The one that makes sense the most to me is Otamendi.

The talk of 'unexpected big money offers' for some of our players... The one that makes sense the most to me is Otamendi.

Especially with us being linked with Bonucci.

I would have preferred Nico to stay but if we traded him with Bonucci it's an upgrade.

Just finished work and sat with a pint trying to make sense of all that's happening/potentially happening. Could somebody sum it all up for me please? Would be very grateful:-)

Silva signed. Expect Mendy from Monaco to also come in in the next week. Rumours that there'll actually be up to 4 players announced in the next week. Lots of speculation as to who they could be. I'm guessing Pickford, Fabinho, Mendy, to go along with Silva.

Silva signed. Expect Mendy from Monaco to also come in in the next week. Rumours that there'll actually be up to 4 players announced in the next week. Lots of speculation as to who they could be. I'm guessing Pickford, Fabinho, Mendy, to go along with Silva.
Ederson
Mendy
Bonnucci
Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.