It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you celebrate your goal by waging 3 fingers in the referees face then yeah it's petulant.

How poor is your memory? Can you not remember it?
My memory must be really poor because now I can't remember saying I couldn't remember him doing it. I thought I'd posted that the game has changed if that is deemed petulant or sulky.

Wind your fucking neck in.

Fabinho replaces Zab as RB, can play inverted RB, replaces Nando in midfield.
Thus, as we've lost both RB's, I imagine Walker is still on the cards, homegrown and would free up Fern from backup FB duties - i.e. if we keep Toure, we don't need another DM.
Mendy is quite like Clichy but stronger, better with the ball at his feet, can pass and cross.
Silva replaces Nolito and is also understudy/long term replacement for Silva, and I think he's much needed competition for the two young wingers (Sane is a bit sulky and Sterling needs to improve technically). He's more suited to the right of a 4-4-2 than either of them. Also competition for KDB, who is still having too many scruffy performances.

I don't see how Alexis does anything for us if Aguero is staying, and the latter looks reinvigorated and there's glimpses of a wonderful partnership with Heyzeus. I'm ruling that out. Plus, in a 4-4-2 we would have loads of options for hole players. Allowing Sanchez to join a big club could mean less competition when we do go for another striker.

I think Pickford has to be of interest as a home grown talent.

The interesting one for me is CB. I guess Kola stays but relying on VK's fitness is a big gamble.

Aye???

Are we talking about the same player?

Moyes believed City were in the box seat for Pickford the day before he was sacked.

David will be staying for a long time to come and Yaya is 80 per cent signing again.

So you're on the pickford side of the goalkeeping fence with Billy, and not the Ederson side with Zin?

Neither is a bad choice I suppose.

Don't see Pickford as much of an improvement on the ball as Hart.

Not saying we should keep Hart (I believe he would be terrible in our system), but I guess Pep believes in the idea of you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Maybe he sees Pickford's potential as a goalkeeper and wants to teach him how to play his football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.