It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do the ITKs on here think? Any more signings over the weekend?
giphy.gif

Its crazy to think this could be our squad for next year:

----------------Ederson------------------
Walker---Stones----Kompany---Mendy
----------------Fabinho------------------
Silva------Silva----De Bruyne-----Sane
-----------------Aguero------------------

Subs: Bravo, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Toure, Gundogan, Sterling, Jesus

Thats leaving out Delph, Kolarov, Iheanacho, Garcia, Maffeo, Roberts etc and not including the possibility of signing Sanchez.

Its crazy to think this could be our squad for next year:

----------------Ederson------------------
Walker---Stones----Kompany---Mendy
----------------Fabinho------------------
Silva------Silva----De Bruyne-----Sane
-----------------Aguero------------------

Subs: Bravo, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Toure, Gundogan, Sterling, Jesus

Thats leaving out Delph, Kolarov, Iheanacho, Garcia, Maffeo, Roberts etc and not including the possibility of signing Sanchez.

I'd be surprised if we played four at back too many times next season.

Lets get 45 million for Roberts, Mooy and Nacho to add to the summer holiday fund (with Morata style buy backs). Then similar deals for Unal and co next year. This loan system could be very very lucrative...

Silva signed. Expect Mendy from Monaco to also come in in the next week. Rumours that there'll actually be up to 4 players announced in the next week. Lots of speculation as to who they could be. I'm guessing Pickford, Fabinho, Mendy, to go along with Silva.
It's so refreshing we are getting players in early. Never understood why we haven't done this more.

I'd be surprised if we played four at back too many times next season.

The brilliant thing is that with the players available it allows so much flexability.

Walker and Mendy can play full back as easy as wing back allowing for a 3-5-2

B Silva and De Bruyne can play on the wing and ACM

Fabinho can play holding mid or RB as easy

Jesus and Sane can play anywhere across the front 3

If we thought Guardiola was difficult to predict this year, the flexibility that the players offer makes it nigh on impossible to predict.

Lets get 45 million for Roberts, Mooy and Nacho to add to the summer holiday fund (with Morata style buy backs). Then similar deals for Unal and co next year. This loan system could be very very lucrative...

I'd rather we didn't sell Roberts. I think he's done enough this year, although in a poor league, to show he's worth loaning out to a prem side to see if he can cut it. I'd hate for us to sell him and then a couple years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.