It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're more attractive as a club now.

To quote Bernardo Silva's interview "When you get a chance to play under Pep Guardiola, you don't say no".

Fact is, Mancini and Pellegrini don't evoke that reaction from players. They hear they've got an offer from us and they think about it, talk it over, take a week or two to see if anyone else is going to make them an offer. With Pep, "do you want to come?" "Yes please" "Great, your flight's at 10".
He also mentioned wanting to play good football. ;)

The Lightning Seeds - You Showed Me

Talk about your vague posts, one of the most covered and sampled records of all time.

The original.

The Byrds cover isn't much cop and I'd give Salt n Pepa a miss. Lutricia McNeal's version was quite... meaty. Sounded like she was almost vomiting.

Then there's these...

Kanye has mauled it as well, track on MDBTF called Gorgeous.

Talk about your vague posts, one of the most covered and sampled records of all time.

The original.

The Byrds cover isn't much cop and I'd give Salt n Pepa a miss. Lutricia McNeal's version was quite... meaty. Sounded like she was almost vomiting.

Then there's these...

Kanye has mauled it as well, track on MDBTF called Gorgeous.

To vague mate

Ok I'll add this one to the mix for ya.....

Its crazy to think this could be our squad for next year:

----------------Ederson------------------
Walker---Stones----Kompany---Mendy
----------------Fabinho------------------
Silva------Silva----De Bruyne-----Sane
-----------------Aguero------------------

Subs: Bravo, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Toure, Gundogan, Sterling, Jesus

Thats leaving out Delph, Kolarov, Iheanacho, Garcia, Maffeo, Roberts etc and not including the possibility of signing Sanchez.

Wait, we're gonna sign another centre back as well. We just don't know who it is yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.