It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff! Really want mendy done though as the bloody rags are lurking for him

I agree mate....have read a few teams interested in Mendy. Hopefully we can get that done soon....I dont think we'd release so many Fullbacks last week, without the club feeling confident that atleast one is already done.

I agree mate....have read a few teams interested in Mendy. Hopefully we can get that done soon....I dont think we'd release so many Fullbacks last week, without the club feeling confident that atleast one is already done.

I was told this was done weeks ago (paperwork to FA stage) let's hope that is true. Defo 1 in today. The video team working on a bank holiday. Imagine it's our new Gk

These transfers are ruthlessly efficient in their timing,obviously all the preparation has been done many months ago.
In the space of a week we could have up to 4/5 incoming top class players sorted and done.
It it all down to the fact that Pep is being backed more than his predecessors ?
This type of investment could have happened after 2012 title win,e.g. Van Persie etc..
I am very pleased with the quality of Bernardo Silva from seeing brief clips of him.
Cannot wait for next season to start now with a proper pre season,no tournaments to distract players.
Hopefully Fabinho,Walker,Mendy,Moraes and Sanchez would be by far our best transfer window team overhaul.
The Pep factor is now coming into play,Silva and Jesus both stated he was a main attraction.
The pull of an elite manager, over 500k off the wage bill as well as our relative underperformance has probably focused minds. I'd be interested what other managers thought if we get all our targets before preseason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.