It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
My memory is fuzzy, have we ever actually delayed a new signing to coincide with the release of a new kit? Every year people say stuff like that, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't happen. Would more kids want the new kit if they saw their hero (Vinnie/Silva/Yaya/Aguero) wearing it, or Benjamin Mendy - a guy they don't even recognise?

My memory is fuzzy, have we ever actually delayed a new signing to release a new kit? Every year people say stuff like that, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't happen. Would more kids want the new kit if they saw their hero (Vinnie/Silva/Yaya/Aguero) wearing it, or Benjamin Mendy - a guy they don't even recognise?

It's a fair point, but new signings in themselves create a lot of hype and buzz around a football club. It honestly wouldn't shock me if he was modelling the new kit when it was announced.

It's a fair point, but new signings in themselves create a lot of hype and buzz around a football club. It honestly wouldn't shock me if he was modelling the new kit when it was announced.
Yeah, they could do. I suppose if it just so happened to coincide with it, they'd do it, but I can't see them making it a pre-planned strategy.

Last edited:
MOD NOTE.

Right ive cleaned the thread up and issued a friendly warning. Folk have had their fun and its time to get it back on topic.

Anymore crap puns will see a thread ban issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.