It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my instincts are right, we simply won't resign anyone out of contract: Meaning
Gone:
Zaba
Clichy
Sagna
Navas
Willy
Yaya
We won't bring back any Senior player on loan, So also gone.
Hart
Nasri
Bony
Mangala

Now if we want to improve the squad we will need
2 LB
2 RB
1 GK
1 DM
1 Attacking option (dependent)
1 Central Back option (dependent)

How we go about addressing the above is depends on a lot of things.
Given the choice, I'll bring back 2 youngsters to man backup roles at the fullback positions
Maffeo and Zichenko, then buy good starting fullbacks. Hernandez and Karsdorp will be my choices. 35 million and bringing back 2 youth players with the technical skills of Z and Maffeo and we are set at Fullback.

Sell Kompany and buy Laporte. We have balance at CB (I'd rather have VVD but he doesn't give the best balance and his injury situation is up in the air. So Laporte will do.)

In midfield, I'd sell Delph, Fernando and Yaya leaves anyway. Replace all 3 with just Paredes. Which gives us 5 players for 3 positions. Dihno, Silva, Gundogan, Debryune, Paredes. Loan out Garcia and he can have Dihno's spot in a year.

Our attack has the right number of players to positions. Aguero, Sterling, Sane, Jesus. Then augment with youth. So the Sanchez interest can only mean Aguero is leaving in other to keep the 4 starter material balance.

And then Sancho or Diaz or Dozen can get sub games here and there. Oh yes, loan Kelechi too.

As for Roberts and Moreno, what I've seen makes me clean towards neither making it here.

Pretty much agree with all of that

Selling Kompany would be down to all the unknowns about his fitness for me....even in his last game (and being so rusty after so long out) he was still streets ahead of ALL our other centre back options including Stones....so for me Id give him all the time int he world to see what happens....Id still go out and buy at least one other centre back mind as neither Kolarov or Ottomendi are good enough anyway

The only other question is the fitness of Ilky and whether he can truly be a dominant force in midfield.....both unknown at present.

I agree that i don't think kelechi would make it...not sure about the other 2 as not seen much of them

The milli vanalli song is Called girl you know it's true !!!
Surely that's tolm saying the rumours re Sanchez are true ???

The milli vanalli song is Called girl you know it's true !!!
Surely that's tolm saying the rumours re Sanchez are true ???
Tolmie has used this song in the past but i can't remember what it means
He uses London boys song when we are after an arsenal player

Sanchez has a bad attitude, always throwing his arms about,dont want him. Sang properly it sounds like Gill you know its true....thats a reference to our friend at uefa being pissed off. Ivan rakitic is nearly an anagram of milli vanilli,its clearly him.

Tolmie has used this song in the past but i can't remember what it means
He uses London boys song when we are after an arsenal player

Um...The title is "Girl you know its true" and he dropped it into a 30 page discussion about whether the Sanchez rumors were true. This one ain't hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.