It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, and I wish I could say this to you in person to say the words REALLY slowly... I'm. Not. Having. A. Go. At. Tolmie.

I'm having a go at the acolytes (the Church of Scientolmiegy as I called them) who get bristley at the slightest criticism of their lord and master, AND the pricks who come on here just to criticise Tolmie (and Ajay before him).

Of course, one wouldn't pollute the forum without the other, but it's pretty poor form at best.

You did actually call him L Ron Hubbard recently.

Personally I wouldn't be following Ron's transfer tips but if you are purely referring to the reactions, it's the same with almost any 'itk' info on here.

Some folk take it as it is, some instantly dismiss it, some are sad fucks who are desperately needy for more & expect miraculous insight, & the weirdest of all, imo, are those who get upset by people passing on stuff they have heard or vindictive if it doesn't work out.

Easiest to just not read it & wait for the official announcements.

For some context, I was posting at 3am the other day and posted a couple of Texas videos.

Apparently, that meant we have signed 'agent Kyle Walker' and the Texas flag uncannily resembles the Chile flag, when in actual fact it was as clear as day I was having banter with Austin Blue.

And FFS, get off Sam Lee's back.

I ain't him, he ain't me. We may fish in similar waters, from time to time and, aside from him from being a filthy red, he at least attempts to tap into the City supporter base.

And we know that has plenty of feckwits aligned with it.

* He now knows who I am and he's gonna need the rest of the weekend to recover from the shock ;)

Former colleagues?

For some context, I was posting at 3am the other day and posted a couple of Texas videos.

Apparently, that meant we have signed 'agent Kyle Walker' and the Texas flag uncannily resembles the Chile flag, when in actual fact it was as clear as day I was having banter with Austin Blue.

And FFS, get off Sam Lee's back.

I ain't him, he ain't me. We may fish in similar waters, from time to time and, aside from him from being a filthy red, he at least attempts to tap into the City supporter base.

And we know that has plenty of feckwits aligned with it.

* He now knows who I am and he's gonna need the rest of the weekend to recover from the shock ;)

I only realised the other day sam was a red and fair do's to the bloke for doing what he does for us blues i know its part of his job with goal but he doesnt have to go out of his way to feed us the info he does on the likes of twitter or facebook but takes pleasure in doing so which is cool and that goes for you as well appreciate anything given as all ways seems we have far to many that take this information far to serious.

1. Ederson
  2. Bravo
  3. Alves
  4. Kompany
  5. Otamendi
  6. Kolarov
  7. Mendy
  8. Fernandinho
  9. Toure
  10. Gundogan
  11. Silva
  12. De Bruyne
  13. Bernardo
  14. Sane
  15. Sanchez
  16. Aguero
  17. G.Jesus
If Alves, Mendy and Sanchez do join, this supposed CB target will either be homegrown or someone, I presume Otamendi or possibly Kolarov, is set to go

You did actually call him L Ron Hubbard recently.

Personally I wouldn't be following Ron's transfer tips but if you are purely referring to the reactions, it's the same with almost any 'itk' info on here.

Some folk take it as it is, some instantly dismiss it, some are sad fucks who are desperately needy for more & expect miraculous insight, & the weirdest of all, imo, are those who get upset by people passing on stuff they have heard or vindictive if it doesn't work out.

Easiest to just not read it & wait for the official announcements.

Yes, I called him L Ron Hubbard, but more for the vitriol and blind faith of those that follow than for his posts views.

Stalin, Hitler, L.Ron, Jesus, Mohamed etc. would all be long forgotten musers / crackpots if it wasnt the vitriol of the nobs who followed them.

People should be allowed to muse (or gossip as it's more accurately put) as transfer gossip is what helps warm the nights between May & August (especially in Manchester where you have a shitty 18°C today, I believe).

I swear to god that I dont get the point of - or see what is gained by (other than traffic generation, obv) - the acolyte / hater war though.

Maybe that's just me, but I suspect not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.