It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-one ! Honestly thats my opinion.Far too late now to start talks with any other top quality player as they tend to drag on for weeks and months.I reckon Pep will persist with who he has and will probably play Sterling in a more centre forward role,if the need arises.
You heard it here first. ;)

Booooo Oakiecokie out ....no in.....actually out

No-one ! Honestly thats my opinion.Far too late now to start talks with any other top quality player as they tend to drag on for weeks and months.I reckon Pep will persist with who he has and will probably play Sterling in a more centre forward role,if the need arises.
You heard it here first. ;)

Both deals have looked very high risk from the outset and Pep has made it clear we need more goals so if we haven't got a Plan C it's been a pretty cavalier approach to sorting out the goals issue....

If we cant get Mpabbe or Sanchez - I really hope we don't buy for the sake of it. Add Nasri and Bony to the squad and see who is out there next summer.

Both deals have looked very high risk from the outset and Pep has made it clear we need more goals so if we haven't got a Plan C it's been a pretty cavalier approach to sorting out the goals issue....
I hope we don`t have a plan C, otherwise for me thats just about buying a so so type of player.Long gone are those days with Pep at the helm,when we buy from a second hand shop.

I hope we don`t have a plan C, otherwise for me thats just about buying a so so type of player.Long gone are those days with Pep at the helm,when we buy from a second hand shop.

But Pep must have known that the odds were not exactly stacked in his favour for those two and then he allows Nacho to leave.

I'm at work and dont have much time to look back through. I'm guessing Tolmie has dropped some more video's?

Anything come close to working out anything we're doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.