It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell I’ve seen some shit on the internet today. First I read that we’re going to fuck off Ederson, then I read we’re going to sell Raheem to real madrid for £100m, and now this shit from Cheeseman. Fucking bollocks the lot of it. If IC is right I will apologise, but I think he’s a fucking chancer who is missing the attention that radio Manchester gave him. If the senior execs at City countenanced such a deal as this I would be astonished
'Fucking chancer' he is not. You're excused on the basis of not knowing who he is. Many of the older fans on here grew up listening to Cheesy on the radio. I can remember now many an evening tuning into yet another City sack another Manager special.

'Fucking chancer' he is not. You're excused on the basis of not knowing who he is. Many of the older fans on here grew up listening to Cheesy on the radio. I can remember now many an evening tuning into yet another City sack another Manager special.
If IC seriously believes we are giving them cûnts 100m + Jesus + Garcia then he is the definition of a chancer

If it was anyone else I'd probably discount it but Ian Cheeseman got the verdict on the CAS verdict first. Some people think he got lucky with that. Piossible, but Ian doesn't take a punt. What he says about City is always in good faith. He's a very long standing local City supporter who travels home and away everywhere. He was employed by the club at one time and is trusted by most City fans.

The mainstream journalist line is that talks don't start until Wednesday with Jorge Messi but I think it's quite likely that they are talking. City fans do not trust the English media at all. Most of them don not bother to cultivate any contacts with manchester City and openly don't like City so the few that have some integrity ard are fair are taken seriously. They are very small in number.
Is it beyond the realms of possibility that the hierarchy were somewhat p!ssed that Ian had got info on the CAS case out there before anyone else seemingly knew and have fed him this as disinformation to hang him out to dry??

If IC seriously believes we are giving them cûnts 100m + Jesus + Garcia then he is the definition of a chancer
He said that's what it will take and negotiations continue. In other words those are barca's demands.

had he said that that is City's stance going in to negotiations you would have a point.

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that the hierarchy were somewhat p!ssed that Ian had got info on the CAS case out there before anyone else seemingly knew and have fed him this as disinformation to hang him out to dry??
Unlikely. I think they deliberately gave CHeesy the info knowing that he was trusted by those blues who know him. It was a way of communicating and reassuring many fans. Maybe.

Ffs Marvin I know who he is, I am Manchester born and bred, probably older than you. The fact that he used to be on radio manchester for a long time doesn’t make him right and I hope I am not proved wrong on his ITK status on this one! As for your patronising comment about me not knowing who he is, where do you get that from? I have met him 4 or 5 times, including having a breakfast chat at Lokeren when we were staying in the same hotel. The chancer comment is regarding his latest ITK comments, fucking bullshit, I hope

Ha. I did tell a few people on here that I wasn't actually like that! I am a very positive, joyful person in real life. Many on here have met me and would confirm that! I am definitely a soft arse though, can't deny that, but I'm not the doom and gloom person that the covid stuff would have you believe. I just miss my family (like we all do) and I worry about their health for various personal reasons. The pandemic did throw me, but tbf - it was scary shit at the start and im a deep thinker! Unprecedented stuff. I'm also just very open, whereas most blokes aren't. Guarantee there's an awful lot who get a little down sometimes, but you'd just never know! I don't give a shit though. I'll share everything. I find it helps. But yeah, im not an insecure person at all. Very confident in fact! :)
Glad you are back to your normal self

Unlikely. I think they deliberately gave CHeesy the info knowing that he was trusted by those blues who know him. It was a way of communicating and reassuring many fans. Maybe.
Four or five people I know got the same info as he did about the CAS appeal at around the same time. It came from a pretty low level source from within the club so I've been told. I can't see that same source being privy to delicate info about the Messi negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.