It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That G5 will do Buenos Aires Barcelona in about 14 hours . Cruise speed around Mach 0.8 about 655 mph at ceiling height of 51thousand feet range about 7000 nm.

Last edited:
wow, you can say he is second best striker In the league based on that list.

I think we can chuck in Marlos Moreno ;)

I know you can prove anything with stats but for me Jesus is criminally underrated on here. A pretty damn fine list to be 3rd in number 1 and 2 were/are pretty special.

Nice plane!

Flew from Fort Lauderdale (US) 01:00 last night (their time) to Rosario (Argentina), landed just over 40 mins ago and still on the ground according to...

as at 2.55pm BST....

Going to take a couple of hours to refuel - as well as hoover it out, remove all the crisp packets, replace the in flight magazines and sick bags etc.

I imagine the pilots are on a tacho as well.

Genuinely quite perplexing that Jorge Messi would need to travel all that way from Argentina to Barcelona for a single meeting that could've happened online. Unless Jorge Messi is planning on meeting and discussing terms with Txiki and Soriano in the same trip?

Genuinely quite perplexing that Jorge Messi would need to travel all that way from Argentina to Barcelona for a single meeting that could've happened online. Unless Jorge Messi is planning on meeting and discussing terms with Txiki and Soriano in the same trip?
hmmmm sounds plausible

Very possible and a short trip over to Manchester too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.