It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love all these old accounts with less than 30 posts suddenly deciding to post negative/doubting links.
I'm sure they are all genuine diehard blues, just wanting to share the excitement....oh wait!

My Ragdar plugin for Chrome is going into overdrive.
I also have a Dipperdar plugin, but that just sounds stupid!

You mean a fraudulent, fake transaction to evade tax? Yeah, they could do that.

I don't dismiss the possibility City just pay the tax - we seem determined to do the deal at any cost. But there has to be limits.

Let's face it this doesn't have to be a transaction related to Manchester city what so ever. I could just be a gift from Mr Mansour himself and Messi has form for Tax evasion if my memory serves me.

wow bits of negative reports cropping up all - even the MUEN are at it!

You would think that. Manchester based paper would be behind the potential move but seeminlgy not to the extend that every day there are articles stating why we shoudlnt go for him, te negative impact he would have on the team, how much he would cost (repeatedly mentioned in EVERY report) and now dredging up old quotes from Pep to fit their narrative..

Pond scum!

Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 19.11.03.png

You would think that. Manchester based paper would be behind the potential move but seeminlgy not to the extend that every day there are articles stating why we shoudlnt go for him, te negative impact he would have on the team, how much he would cost (repeatedly mentioned in EVERY report) and now dredging up old quotes from Pep to fit their narrative..

Pond scum!

View attachment 1688

A poor attempt to goad a response from Pep maybe?

Love all these old accounts with less than 30 posts suddenly deciding to post negative/doubting links.
I'm sure they are all genuine diehard blues, just wanting to share the excitement....oh wait!

My Ragdar plugin for Chrome is going into overdrive.
I also have a Dipperdar plugin, but that just sounds stupid!
I didn’t put up the tweet, I was being sarcastic because Bartomeu is in denial

Pond scum!

View attachment 1688
its sells and gets clicks. if its going to happen it will happen regardless of the stuff printed in papers and typed on the internet. This is the biggest sporting story for a long long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.