It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both sides will try to be very quick to leak info to press after the meeting painting themselves in better light.

I kind of hope it all goes to court and they decide that a free transfer is possible due to his contract.

Is is to much to hope for a Comunicado del FC Barcelona right after the meeting. Maybe Jorge speaks some sense to them and they realise it's over.

When Abu Dhabi know, Abu Dhabi know. When Abu Dhabi know, I might know. When I might know, I don't know. What I do know, I know. And what I don't know, I don't.

So Tolmie doesn’t know and he drowning his sorrows in Guinness? Messi senior is AWOL in Catalonia... United have got the best player in the world - to go with the previous best player in the world who they signed at Christmas... for a mere £40m. The KK deal is being held up because ADL now wants us to throw in some rare Panini stickers from Italia 90 but Txiki won’t budge. City now looking at Phil Jones and JFE as potential partners to Gundo in a reshaped back four. And it’s only Wednesday... But @peace frog is writing another masterpiece which may be finished for New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.