It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can imagine deadline day on SSN, Cotterill still stood outside the Nou Camp " we're expecting a decision in the next few hours on whether Messi will stay with Barca or leave the club, stay tuned" Lol

Has anyone gone through the full range of emotions with this signing

Not believing he would ever leave Barca
Having reservations if it was right for City
Starting to believe
Reading Bluemoon so much that your eyes bleed
Getting excited
Panicking
Being calm thinking if it happens it will be fantastic, if it doesn't we tried.

I feel as if my sanity is starting to return... for now.
I'm at the stage of ffs either shit or get off the pot, it's becoming a drain.

JM Bartomeu's car has appeared on Leo Messi's apartment in Barcelona because he lives very close

➡️ His son was driving it accompanied by another person who was in no case the president of Barça

➡️ It was his private life, nothing to do with the meeting with Jorge Messi

#FCBlive

Can imagine deadline day on SSN, Cotterill still stood outside the Nou Camp " we're expecting a decision in the next few hours on whether Messi will stay with Barca or leave the club, stay tuned" Lol
Sky are always so far behind with their transfer news they will probably do as you say just after we release Messi's first interview at City video.

Has anyone gone through the full range of emotions with this signing

Not believing he would ever leave Barca
Having reservations if it was right for City
Starting to believe
Reading Bluemoon so much that your eyes bleed
Getting excited
Panicking
Being calm thinking if it happens it will be fantastic, if it doesn't we tried.

I feel as if my sanity is starting to return... for now.

Just bored waiting for the real news and filtering out the crap reporting we are seeing.

You know it’s gone too far when a tweet about messi’s father budgie farting is shared 10 thousand times

I can imagine Messi making his debut at Wolves while Cotterill is outside the NouCamp wondering if something will happen in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.