It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bartomeu needs to take a leaf out of Khaldoon's playbook, but up the ante. Instead of naming a training pitch after Leo, he needs to rename the training ground La Messia.

My gut says this is over, no smoke without fire and all that! I hope we don’t entertain the idea next year.

You must know there's loads who do that!

I see someone is reporting Messi is going to speak in the next few hours. I'd be very surprised if he were speaking outside of Barca TV to announce he's staying at Barca. Just my opinion of course, and if he does speak then that is exactly what City expected to happen next from what I've been told.

"Be like water ... "

Hopefully it will be the prerecorded interview @tolmie's hairdoo referred to. My only concern is that there still seems to be a naivety at City, apparently taking players or representatives at their word and end up embarrassed.

We had it last year with Jorginho and previously with Dani Alves. If Messi decides to stay after all, despite our protestations to the contrary, it would look like we’ve been played again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.