It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt the guy he thinks Is ruining the club stepping down or being in jail increase the chances of Leo staying?

Where have all these new Barca fans disappeared to?

Surely they will have some huge input into the goings on in their club?

(Pardon? What? They aren't really Barca fans, just red mardarses from rag and dipperworld? Well I never)

Come on lads or should I say vamos, te tenemos.
The legitimate ones who wanted barca to get a fee and messi to leave are out celebrating right now.This is every barca fan's dream lol.Barto getting arrested.

Wouldnt the guy he thinks Is ruining the club stepping down or being in jail increase the chances of Leo staying?

Not really as that’s not just his only issue, also the likely inc9ming guy has already said he’d let Messi leave after all he’s done for the club. He wants out now regardless as there’s a huge payday on the table he’ll never see anywhere else if he lets it slip this window.

Legal team A gets sacked from Club B, Legal team A know Club B’s dirty secrets. Legal team A are pissed off so drop a few legal, yet incriminating, documents in to the lap of said police force. Club B gets a visit from the ol Bill and boom jobs done.
So why now? Well, legal team A had a client/solicitor privilege with club B but as club B sacked legal team A that no longer stands. Legal team A a renowned firm with years of ties to Club B are pissed off at being forced out.
What better way to seek revenge against the dick who sacked you I’d say. I also think this is a completely separate agenda to that of a client they may happen to represent that also finds him or herself in a battle with said club B at present.
Good timing though eh. The lining here would be if a certain head of an organisation that looked out for club B was all implicated and subsequently arrested, but we can dream as they say.
in algebra A+B = popcorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.